1. The friend who shares every bodily ailment. “Sure am hoping these boils don’t ooze everywhere!” Gross. Just gross.
2. The friend who shares their schedule every morning. “Shower, breakfast, work, dinner, TV, bed.” And then posts the same thing the next day. And the next.
3. The people you don’t want to be friends with. It’s kind of weird when your ex boyfriend’s mom wants to “be your friend” Not to mention your ex-boyfriend.
4. People who harass you. “Why haven’t you accepted my friend request?” “Why didn’t you respond to my status?” “Why aren’t you a fan of my hairdresser?”
5. Overly enthusiastic new moms. “Jonny peed in the potty today!” “Katelyn just threw up all over her bed!” We’re sure it’s a big deal in your world, but I really don’t care. Sorry.
6. The constant deluge of invitations to causes, fan pages and events. No, I am not interested in attending a Tupperware party, or becoming a fan of Goat Cheese, or supporting people with Adult Acne.
7. Obscure posters. “Whatever.” “Hmmm.” “blah.” with no additional explanation. Really? You took the time to log on, and update your status and that’s all you had?
8. Apps and Game Notifications. “Jennifer just found a lonely cow! Will you adopt it?” “Lauren’s heart is beating at 5 beats per second” Our lives are all enriched by your game playing. Really.
9. 300 Emails in your Inbox. “Eric wrote on your wall” “Cheryl sent you a message” “You commented on Madelin’s status.” “Bob also commented on Madelin’s status”
10. TMI. We really don’t want to know. Period. We don’t want to know about your fights with your significant other. We don’t want to know that you found another wart in the shower. We certainly don’t want to know how good you think you are in the sack!
What do YOU hate about Facebook?