Hello friends! I’m back with my next set of 28 things that I’m getting rid of. This week was all about the Christmas decluttering (one of my goals for this month too. Yay for multitasking!). I got rid of a bunch of stuff, and turns out I now have some room in my Christmas bins for future stuff that I may find! Here’s what my pile looked like,
and here’s what I got rid of;
1.Two lily of the valley candles that were so pretty but smelled so awful. :-)
2. Small plastic container with snowflakes
3. Wreath One
4. Wreath Two
5. Stocking One
6. Stocking Two
7. Santa Hat
8. Christmas Candle Plate
9. Used up Yankee candle (Christmas Cookie – my favorite! But I have another :-)
10. Small loaf pan – super cute, but I won’t use again
11. Ribbon ornament hangers in a terrible shade of gold
12. 13. and 14. Candles I decorated last year – they melted in the attic and were unusable. Bummer!
15. 16. and 17. Three Christmas books I’ve never looked at.
18. and 19. A set of used up candles and their little candle plates.
20. and 21. Two broken stocking holders.
22. Glittery box that something came in years ago.
23 – 25. Small glittery tree candles that I’ve never burnt.
26. – 28. Glittered fruit.
So that’s it! Those are my 28 things for this week, bringing my total list of purged items up to 56! I am psyched. I can’t wait to see what you got rid of this week. Link up and we’ll all come visit!